Exposed Skin Care Acne Treatment System
Exposed Skin Care Acne Treatment System
The first thing to know about Exposed Skin Care is that it is an acne treatment system, not an individual product. There are various kits containing different product combinations, allowing the user to purchase Exposed Skin Car according to his or her needs. Exposed Skin Care also touts their combination of scientific and natural ingredients for more effective acne treatment. The main active ingredient in the Acne Treatment Serum, the system’s main component, is 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide. But most acne products rely solely on harsh chemicals to treat acne. While this works to clear up the blemishes, it’s also very hard on your skin. One of the real perks of using the Exposed Skin Care acne treatment system is that it also incorporates natural active ingredients like sage, Passion Flower Extract, Green Tea and Aloe Vera.
What you get:
- Facial Cleanser – This cleanser is non-comedogenic, hypo-allergenic and soap-free. It contains olive leaf extract and alpha and beta hydroxy acids to rid your skin’s surface of oil and dirt as it gets into your pores to destroy the bacteria that cause acne, while still maintaining your skin’s vital lipid layer.
- Clearing Tonic – This tonic is used to prepare your skin for the Acne Treatment Serum. It penetrates your pores to fight whiteheads and blackheads while bringing back the natural pH balance of your skin.
- Acne Treatment Serum – This serum is specially formulated with advanced ingredients to help prevent new whiteheads and other blemishes.
- Clear Pore Serum – This serum is intended for nighttime use. It penetrates pores to work on blackheads and pimples and repair skin damage.
- Moisture Complex – This gel is oil free and functions to restore skin’s balance and retain moisture. It contains caffeine and natural extracts to reduce inflammation and promote the growth of new cells.
- Clarifying Mask – Use this mask twice a week to reduce the severity of existing breakouts and prevent new ones. It also works to absorb oil from the skin and rid it of impurities.
- Microderm Scrub -The micro-sized corundum crystals in this scrub are the key to getting rid of dead skin cells and improving the appearance and texture of your skin.
- Derm-X Cloth – The Derm-X Cloth is a microdermabrasion cloth. It is designed to eliminate makeup and dirt and to exfoliate dead skin, bringing new skin cells to the surface. It also eliminates whiteheads and blackheads. It can also help to eliminate insults to the skin like scarring, discoloration and sun damage.
- Probiotic Complex – This complex contains internal cleansing agents, vitamins and minerals to promote internal balance and boost your immune system, fighting acne on every level.
Exposed Skin Care offers users a variety of purchasing options in the form of kits. This allows you to personalize your skin care regimen.
- The Basic five-piece kit includes the Exposed Skin Care Facial Cleanser, touted for not over-drying your skin. the Clearing Tonic is meant to rebalance your skin’s pH, the Acne Treatment Serum itself for day-long treatment for acne, Clear Pore Serum for overnight pore cleansing, and their Derm-X Cloth for exfoliation. This kit is $49.95.
- The Expanded six-piece kit includes everything in the basic kit, plus the Moisture Complex, an oil-free skin moisturizer. This kit is $59.95.
- The Ultimate nine-piece kit includes everything in the six-piece kit, plus the Microderm Scrub for smoother skin, the Clarifying Mask for deep skin detoxification and the Probiotic Complex, which works beneath the skin for extra cleansing. This kit is $94.95.
- There is also a 30-day Travel Kit that includes the first four items in the basic kit and a free “Club Exposed” membership. This kit is $29.95
- This system is very effective, and fairly fast, making a pronounced difference within 30 days, as advertised.
- There are several kit sizes and pricing options, so you’re not locked into spending on products you don’t want or can’t afford. You can also choose products on an individual basis.
- You have the option of buying a kit that includes a membership, but you don’t have to have one.
- They back up their products with both a 30-day guarantee (for initially clear skin) and a 1-year guarantee (the length of time that your skin will remain clear). Not bad. If at any point you aren’t satisfied, they offer an unconditional money-back guarantee. And best of all, they encourage you to try their products for a full year. You can return empty containers and still get your money back. That’s how sold this company is on their own products!
- Your order is shipped discreetly, so the whole world won’t know that you’re buying yet another treatment for acne.
- Users with sensitive skin may want to keep some aloe vera on hand, since some of the chemicals can dry or irritate the skin.
I’m giving this acne treatment system a ranking of exceptional, because it works very well, although it does take 2-3 weeks to see concrete results. It’s effective over the long haul, too. I like the idea that I can pick and choose my products and I’m not forced to buy something I won’t use or to pay more than I planned and the cost is also lower than that of many products.