Clear Skin Max Acne Treatment System Review
The claim to fame of Clear Skin Max is that it treats both internal and external causes of acne, instead of just focusing on individual breakouts.
What you get:
- Tea Tree Oil Control Cleansing Gel – Tea tree oil is germicidal, antiseptic, antifungal and antibacterial. The Cleansing Gel also contains Bladder Wrack Extract for improving skin elasticity and decreasing skin thickness, and Chamomile Extract to stimulate granulation and regeneration of cells. The cleansing gel cleans thoroughly without drying out your skin.
- Skin Soften and Melanin Expel Essence – This essence opens up your pores.
- Acne Vanisher Mask – This is for deep cleansing.
- Acne Treatment Emergency – This is designed to dry up the pimples. It also contains vitamins for the skin and menthol, which soothes.
- Anti-Acne Tava Tea blend – This is not available from makers of other acne treatments. It functions to boost your immune system and flush out toxins that encourage acne to develop.
Getting Best Results with the Clear Skin Max System:
- For best results, use the Tea Tree Oil Control Cleansing Gel once in the morning and then again at night before going to bed.
- The Skin Soften & Melanin Expel Essence should be used every night after you after you have already removed your makeup and after you have used the Cleansing Gel. You should also use the Essence before you use the face mask and again afterwards.
- You get a break on the Acne Vanisher Mask. Recommended usage is once a week for about 20 minutes. Pick a time when you really don’t have to worry about doing other things.
- Use the Acne Treatment Emergency daily as needed on any problem spots.
- Drink the Tava Tea daily.
For your convenience Clear Skin Max comes in kits.Each of the four kits contains each of the products in the system. The kits vary in the quantity and price.
- Option 1 is the one-month package. It contains a 30-day supply of each product. This package is available for $69.95.
- Option 2 is a two-month package, with twice the quantity of the option 1 package. This package is available for $109.95.
- Option 3 is a four-month supply with the same contents. It’s available for $219.95.
- Option 4 is a six-month supply of all of the acne treatment products in the previous packages, at a deep discount. Users purchasing a six-month supply don’t pay shipping and handling. This package sells for $249.95.
- The ingredients in Clear Skin Max are all-natural and tested for safety.
- The length of time required to see results is relatively short.
- Overall results are fantastic, thanks to the Clear Skin Max 6-part approach to treatment for acne, which covers a range of causes and is designed for daily use, not aimed at sporadic outbreaks.
- Customers have the option of buying in several quantities, so there is some financial flexibility.
- The company offers a 30-day risk-free guarantee.
- This acne treatment system is more costly than some others.
- Each of the packages has the same contents, so the only differences are in quantity and price. The user cannot mix and match products to self-design atreatment for acne.
- The number of products to be used daily as part of this system can be hard to get used to. The routine itself is somewhat time-consuming.
Just one note of caution: When you first start using this system, it may seem like your skin is actually getting worse. Don’t panic. This happens to a lot of people, and your skin isn’t really getting worse. This is just a temporary reaction. Stick with this! It works.
I’m giving the Clear Skin Max acne treatment system a rating of average. It does work, but not as well as the other two options I’m presenting for you here. But don’t take my word for it. Try it. Try them all. And then do what I’m doing. Spread the word and help a few people out, would you?
CLICK HERE TO
VISIT CLEAR SKIN MAX: